Amazon has launched virtual recruiter, Alexa Skill, which will help prospective candidates looking to work with the e-commerce company, get information about the Amazon’s interview process, policies, and also custom guides and training resources that will prepare them better for their selection process.
The new Alexa Skill will help candidates acquire the right information on their queries regarding employment opportunities at Amazon. It will not only give them available learning feeds, and allow access to training resources as well as videos, but also send them periodic updates.
“At Amazon, we are guided by our passion to innovate for customers to make their lives simpler. Virtual Recruiter is a step in the direction of making the candidate experience smoother and seamless,” says Raj Kaza, director, talent acquisition – consumer, APAC, Amazon. He adds, that “ Alexa Skill will act as an on-demand hiring assistant” providing candidates with authentic information about Amazon to “help prepare for their desired roles at the Company”.
Virtual recruiter will help candidates save time and limit touchpoints with recruiters by sharing the right information about their queries, thereby improving candidate experience and making it seamless, engaging and intuitive. This voice-enabled skill helps candidates find accurate and consistent information, in a manner that is instant, contextual and accurate, as it sources information from Amazon.
The free ‘virtual recruiter’ is available starting today, September 17, and can be accessed by following these simple steps:
• To get started on your Alexa-enabled device, just say “Alexa, enable virtual recruiter”
• For mobile/desktop, visit Alexa Skills store on www.amazon.in/skills and search/enable ‘Virtual Recruiter’
• Ask a question by saying “Alexa, open virtual recruiter”
Candidates can ask questions such as:
• “Alexa, what is the Day 1 culture at Amazon?”
• “Alexa, how do I find open job opportunities at Amazon?”
• “Alexa, what are the leadership principles at amazon?”