Effective HR leaders play the role of catalysts in high-performing sustainable organisations. Today’s dynamic and disruptive environment is resulting in a business context that is continuously evolving. Senior HR leaders need to provide evolving value-adding practices that keep pace with the environment and assist in building the right set of competencies for the organisation.??The organisational behaviour and human resource management department at IIM Indore has been offering programmes, such as this one for the past two decades now. These have been well received by participants across sectors and nationalities.
Programme objectives: These programmes aim to groom and develop HR leadership capabilities and competencies by integrating HR and business issues emerging from a dynamic and disruptive environment. They help participants apply behavioural tenets to harness human values in organisations. They also encourage an analytical orientation to create sustainable and innovative value-creation frameworks.
Programme takeaway: Participants will be empowered to draw upon psychometric instruments and applied psychological tools in shaping human relations within organisations. They will be introduced to techniques using which they can deploy an analytic orientation in understanding human behaviour in organisations and shaping evidence-based interventions. Participants will be sensitised to a deeper understanding of human behaviour in organisations based on philosophy and social theory. Eventually, they will develop capabilities to shape human relations inside organisations for creating value.
Program Details – https://bit.ly/3aH8p76
1. Developed by the OB and HRM area at IIM-I; evolved through industry programmes offered over the past two decades
2. IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status on successful completion
3. Insightful case and discussion-led hands-on learning
4. Introduces participants to behavioural lab, psychometric instruments and assessment centres
5. 3 days (12 sessions) of intensive sessions at IIM Indore campus atop a scenic hillock, for contemplative learning
6. Networking with industry peers
Eligibility: HR professionals with at least eight years of work experience.
Pedagogy: Lecture series, case and discussion methods, learn by doing assignments and projects. Programme will introduce participants to behavioural labs, psychometric Instruments and assessment centres.
Convenient session timing: Saturday 2:00 pm to 4:45 pm, through live two- way interactive lectures delivered by IIM Indore faculty over a high-definition video conference direct-to-desktop platform.
Duration and Campus: The 11-month programme includes three days of intensive learning at the IIM Indore campus situated atop a scenic hillock, ideal for contemplative learning.
Interested candidates can register for the new IIM INDORE programme here
Certification and alumni: Evaluation and examination conducted by IIM Indore. Executive Alumni status will be awarded at the Valedictory Function held at the Institute after successful completion of the programme.
Fees payable in 4 easy instalments: INR 2,50,000 (includes INR 12,000 campus fees) + 18% GST (payable through easy instalments)
Coverage straddles across new-age topics and content?
1. Talent acquisition – Psychometric instruments and assessment centre
2. Talent management and competency-based approaches
3. Organisation behaviour – Behavioural labs
4. Negotiation and conflict management
5. Organisation development and change management
6. New-age organisation design & structures
8. HR / people analytics
9. Labour law & HR compliance – New-age policies
10. Employee counselling, coaching & mentoring for leadership development
11. Strategic HR management
12. Role of HR as a business growth enabler
About IIM Indore
IIM Indore is amongst the Top 5 IIMs in the country and is amongst the top one per cent MBA schools globally to be bestowed with the prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ by Global MBA Institute accreditation bodies – AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
For more information, speak to academic advisors on 7428290704
The author, Darayus Mehta, is the Founder Director of Unified Collaboration Services which offers executive education programmes from top IIMs as well as managed VC, webinars and virtual event services under the brand of VCNow. He and his team counsel senior working executives for senior and advanced management programmes, HR and leadership courses.